[BlueOnyx:24347] CGIWrap Error: Server UserID Mismatch Error

David Hahn blueonyx at sb9.com
Mon Sep 28 13:20:04 -05 2020

Hi all,

Any tips on running a perl script on a 5210R? I get this error:

'The userid that the web server ran cgiwrap as does not match the userid
that was configured into the cgiwrap executable.

This is a configuration/setup problem with cgiwrap on this server.
Please contact the server administrator.'

I try nobody, apache, and owner. If I change web owner to nobody or
Apache I then can't access the directory through SFTP.

Is there a package that I need to install?

--
Thank you
David Hahn