[BlueOnyx:24886] Re: Aventurine Yum Update error

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Apr 3 18:01:03 -05 2021

Hi Colin,

> Now getting this:
>
> Error: Package: base-support-capstone-1.0.0-0BX20.vl7.noarch (Aventurine)
>            Requires: perl-LWP-Protocol-https :-/
>
> Yum install perl-LWP-Protocol-https returns not known.

I just checked and that's actually provided by the OpenVZ YUM repositories:

[root at node kickstart]# yum whatprovides perl-LWP-Protocol-https
[...]
perl-LWP-Protocol-https-6.04-4.vl7.noarch : Provide HTTPS support for
LWP::UserAgent
Quelle      : virtuozzolinux-base

So that should be available to you. Try a "yum clean all" and "yum
update". If that doesn't work, then please send me the login details
offlist and I'll shake it loose for you.