[BlueOnyx:24907] Re: 5210 PHP error

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Mon Apr 12 06:47:02 -05 2021

Hello Michael,

I also have a 5210 server that displays many of these messages in the site
management:

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: Illegal string offset 'enabled'

Filename: controllers/VsiteList.php

Line Number: 148

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: Illegal string offset 'enabled'

Filename: controllers/VsiteList.php

Line Number: 148

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: Illegal string offset 'enabled'

Filename: controllers/VsiteList.php

Line Number: 148

What was the solution to Colin's problem?

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel