[BlueOnyx:24917] 5210R on AlmaLinux: z-push not working

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Wed Apr 21 04:56:47 -05 2021

Hi all,

I just migrated my first site from an 5208R to a brand new 5210R using easy-migrate. So far everything is working again on the new machine.

Today a user tried to use the z-push protocol and didn't succeed. I found this in /var/log/z-push/z-push-error.log:

21/04/2021 10:45:37 [32587] [FATAL] [redacted] FatalException: BackendIMAP(): php-imap module is not installed - code: 0

I couldn't find an installable packege providing something similar so I am asking here:

Did anybody have a similar problem and can provide me with a fix?

Thank you,
Tobias