[BlueOnyx:24928] Re: 5210R on AlmaLinux: z-push not working

Andreas Ebertus lists.aeb at cbxnet.de
Fri Apr 23 10:55:35 -05 2021

Hi Michael,

> So I just rolled up a "php-imap" for the onboard-PHP and stuffed it into
> the BlueOnyx 5210R YUM repository.

thank you for the php-imap packet. The errors complaining about the missing module are gone now.
Unfortunately we still didn't manage to get z-push working. We are now getting warnings like:

[ WARN] [XXXX] /usr/sausalito/ui/web/z-push/lib/syncobjects/syncobject.php:310 Array to string conversion (8)
and
[ WARN] [XXXX] /usr/sausalito/ui/web/z-push/lib/core/streamer.php:237 Array to string conversion (8)

Is there anyone who has z-push running on 5210R?

Maybe the installed z-push version is simply not PHP 7 compatible?
Currently we have version 2.1.3, but it seems that support for PHP 7 was introduced with version 2.3.4:
https://z-push.org/z-push-2-3-4-final-released/

All the best,
Andreas