[BlueOnyx:25072] Re: New 5210R install - admin user not created?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Aug 24 12:29:45 -05 2021

Hi Richard,

> Running 50_addAdmin.pl gives me:
>
> # /usr/sausalito/constructor/base/user/50_addAdmin.pl
> Use of uninitialized value $_ in pattern match (m//) at
> /usr/sausalito/perl/CCE.pm line 341, <GEN0> line 5.
> Use of uninitialized value $text in split at /usr/sausalito/perl/CCE.pm line
> 201, <GEN0> line 5.
> Use of uninitialized value $text in split at /usr/sausalito/perl/CCE.pm line
> 201, <GEN0> line 6.

That constructor has problems talking to CCEd. Possibly CCEd isn't running?

systemctl status cced.init

Is that server reachable via SSH as "root" form the outside? If so, send
me the login details offlist and I'll take a look.

It probably still has the default password and if you want, you can set
another one via "passwd root" from the command line.