[BlueOnyx:25229] Re: Only 1 month left of 2021 - Screenshot from my development server

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Dec 1 19:10:43 -05 2021

Hi Rickard!

On 12/1/2021 4:41 AM, Rickard Osser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to post this screenshot from my development server as
> we're coming to a close of the year.
> The machine is running RockyLinux/BlueOnyx 5210R inside a container (LXC).

I'm especially interested in the Assa ARX Access plugin that you're
running.   We've been transitioning different access control systems
into a single platform for our buildings and never knew there was
something that integrated with BlueOnyx.  It's a bit late for us to
change horses again, but if I had only known! :)   I'm mostly curious to
learn what your use case is.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services