[BlueOnyx:25249] Re: BO 5210R with dkim?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Dec 16 22:49:31 -05 2021

Hi Mon,

> We will to migrate the old server with the new BO 5210R.
> just want to confirm the DKIM include in  AV-SPAM package?

No, OpenDKIM never was part of the AV-SPAM.

As far as DKIM goes: SpamAssassin has some rules to detect SPAM based on
bad DKIM. And the DNS server allows you to set up TXT records for DKIM
if you install OpenDKIM yourself. But there is nothing in BlueOnyx that
creates or manages the DKIM keys. Yet.

> and the RoundCubemail package can install on 5210R?

Yes, RoundCube is available for BlueOnyx 5210R.