[BlueOnyx:25271] Re: Nginx SSL-Proxy

K Richardson kmrichardson at rogers.com
Sun Dec 26 13:05:11 -05 2021

HI Michael

Thanks for the quick reply
So following your steps for the SSL

I blew out the directory as you suggested

Redid the LetsEncrypt certificate
[root at mail certs]# ls -l
total 16
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    1 Dec 26 12:56 blank.txt
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    0 Dec 26 12:56 ca-certs
-rw-r----- 1 root root 2033 Dec 26 12:56 certificate
--w------T 1 root root 3247 Dec 26 12:56 key
-rw-r----- 1 root root 1756 Dec 26 12:56 request

This is the directory listing.
But the GUI still states the Project Blueonyx certificate with Date of Dec
29 2037
So it doesn't look like the GUI or admin server is seeing the new CERT's

rm /etc/admserv/certs/*

/usr/sausalito/sbin/cced.init restart

systemctl restart admserv

and I still have no access to domain.com:81 just tells me the site can't be
reached

looking at the systemctl status nginx

it shows me conflicting server names.
Running on 0.0.0.0: 443