[BlueOnyx:24769] BlueOnyx 5208R yum error

Thomas Petersen thomas at nsd.dk
Wed Feb 10 14:43:48 -05 2021

yum update list shows the following

Loaded plugins: blueonyx, security
Setting up Update Process
BlueOnyx-520XR
Solarspeed.net
Solarspeed.net-AVSPAM-v51
http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6x/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found"
Trying other mirror.

To address this issue please refer to the below knowledge base article
https://access.redhat.com/articles/1320623
If above article doesn't help to resolve this issue please open a ticket with Red Hat Support.

http://ftp1.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6x/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found"
Trying other mirror.
http://ftp2.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6x/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found"
Trying other mirror.
ftp://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6x/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 9 - "Server denied you to change to the given directory"
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: sl. Please verify its path and try again

Yes I know that I should update BQ, but some of the old websites on this server needs old php 5.3
Should I just ignore the above?

Regards
Thomas Petersen