[BlueOnyx:24796] Re: 5209R/5210R YUM updates & new ISOs

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Feb 25 23:32:47 -05 2021

Hi Chris,

> I'm interested what the thinking was behind this feature.   Not having
> any logs seems like a pretty niche / specialized thing to want to do, so
> I'm curious about the reasons this would be desired.

I don't know Dirk's reasoning or usage case and I myself would rather
want *more* logging instead of fewer. But I'm more than happy to oblige
feature request such as this.

That being said: With the complete and utter political fail-train in
Germany and the rest of the EU cranking out one Stalinist and
technophobe law after another I'm not surprised in the least. Having no
logs makes it less of a hassle when asked to provide them. ;-)