[BlueOnyx:24800] Re: 5209R/5210R YUM updates & new ISOs

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Feb 26 02:03:55 -05 2021

Hi Michael,

> It says I don't have any packages linked but when i try to add BOPE it
> does not show that as an option.

Yeah, it showed that all your BOPE instances were linked. I followed the
IPs up and it indeed seems that all those boxes of yours got new
serials. Which shouldn't actually be the case under Aventurin{e}, where
I couldn't replicate that the new method triggers a serial change. But
somehow (in your case) it did.

I think could already solve the issue for some of your servers and they
should have BOPE linked again.

I'll send you and offlist emails with more details.