[BlueOnyx:25228] RoundCube mysteriously stopped working

Adam Lepp adam at lepp.net
Mon Feb 1 15:52:04 -05 2021

A client notified me that her RoundCube login failed.  Having successfully
logged in for my own email earlier today, I tried her account, and mine, and
both failed.  My Outlook works fine, and I was able to access her mail via
mail2web.com.
Is this a known issue? Don't recall it ever happening in my 20+ years of
using these Cobalt/BQ/BO.
I haven't restarted. Will try that after business hours.
BlueOnyx 5209R with BOPE, RC 1.2.0, at Virtbiz Server load, disk space,
etc., all fine.