[BlueOnyx:24693] Re: SL Yum erros

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Jan 4 10:19:16 -05 2021

On 1/4/2021 5:32 AM, Maurice de Laat wrote:
> Your server is trying to fetch updates for scientific linux version 6.
> According to
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_Linux#Support
> that version is not supported anymore, which is probably the reason
> for the 404 error. For security reasons I think you should consider
> upgrading BlueOnyx.

Indeed, BlueOnyx 5207R & 5208R went EOL at the end of November 2020.
See this announcement:
https://www.mail-archive.com/blueonyx@mail.blueonyx.it/msg17043.html

We've been steadily assisting customers as needed with migrations.
Although most have moved directly to 5210R there is a contingent that is
more comfortable sticking at 5209R.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services