[BlueOnyx:24995] Hourly error from Aventurin{e}

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 04:16:03 -05 2021

Morning all,

I am getting this error every hour from all my Aventurin{e} 6109R servers.

It has been arriving for a long time but I felt it was time to do something about it! 😊

/etc/cron.hourly/logrotate:

error: vz-event:1 duplicate log entry for /var/log/vz-events.log
error: found error in file vz-event, skipping

Can anybody suggest a fix? I have poked about a bit but can’t work out what is going on.
I would rather not break things, as it is not hugely important, so asking for advice.

Many thanks

Colin