[BlueOnyx:25022] Re: repquota at 100%

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jul 23 21:23:21 -05 2021

Hi Tim,

> Repquota is at 100%, can't kill it, can't login thru gui, rebooted one
> of my machines and it won't come back. Started this afternoon some time
> Any ideas?

I'm sorry to say it, but if it doesn't come back after a reboot, then
there is nothing that can be done remotely and troubleshooting needs to
be done from a local console of the server. If this server is in a
data-center, then please ask the data-center staff to assist with this.
Once the server is reachable via SSH again I can and will gladly assist
in any way I can.