[BlueOnyx:24960] spam and DBL blocklist and URI_TRY_3LD

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Thu Jun 10 10:43:19 -05 2021

hello all

I have two questions regarding the AV-SPAM filter, I hope someone can help... I recurrently get tagged e-mails that shouldn't be tagged because of the two following rules with a score of 2.0:

1) 2.0 URIBL_DBL        Contains a URL listed in the DBL blocklist
                         [URIs: vs.legler.net]

A search for the DBL blocklist returns the site «DBL - The Spamhaus Project» at https://www.spamhaus.org/dbl/

But neither the domain legler.net nor its IP-address is listed there, it returns a succinct and sibylline «legler.net has no issues» with a smiling robot...

Am I looking into the correct database?

2) 2.0 URI_TRY_3LD      "Try it" URI, suspicious hostname

I couldn't find anything relevant on this rule and I want to disable it — how can I do this?

If I click on [SpamAssassin Rule Editor] in the GUI, the rule list is empty (but I could add a rule)

Where is this configured?

Thank you and best regards

で⊃ Meaulnes Legler
Zurich, Switzerland