[BlueOnyx:24859] Re: 5210 PHP error

f.kaegi at fairtalk.com f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Thu Mar 25 03:52:55 -05 2021

Sorry for jumping in, but similar errors I always get when creating a new
Vsite or new User. Funnily enough, the sites and users get created, but not
immediately. Sometimes I have to give it a second try. See the error
messages below.

Best regards
Felix

Trying to create a new Vsite:

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning
Message: Illegal string offset 'name'
Filename: create.Vsite/51_GeoIP.php
Line Number: 138

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning
Message: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given
Filename: controllers/VsiteAdd.php
Line Number: 121

Trying to create a new user:

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning
Message: Illegal string offset 'site'
Filename: create.User/TrafficEmail.php
Line Number: 156

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning
Message: Illegal string offset 'site'
Filename: create.User/TrafficEmail.php
Line Number: 157

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning
Message: Illegal string offset 'name'
Filename: create.User/TrafficEmail.php
Line Number: 158

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning
Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php:271)
Filename: core/Common.php
Line Number: 570

An uncaught Exception was encountered
Type: Error
Message: Cannot access protected property Error::$message
Filename:
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/uifc/PagedBlock.php
Line Number: 933