[BlueOnyx:24944] Re: PHP errors

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed May 19 17:46:58 -05 2021

Hi Felix,

> When we try to create a new user on our 5210R server we get four PHP errors:
>
> A PHP Error was encountered
> Severity: Warning
> Message: Illegal string offset 'site'
> Filename: create.User/TrafficEmail.php
> Line Number: 156

You have a problem with the SQL setup of the AV-SPAM.

My recommendation:

First see if there is a newer AV-SPAM available for download in NewLinQ
for you. If so, install that.

The next actions will all be performed on the "Server Management" /
"Network Services" / "AV-SPAM" and involve several steps:

1.) In the MySQL tab confirm that "MySQL Status" says "MariaDB
connection possible with this settings." If that is not the case, then
the GUI doesn't know your MySQL root password. (It can be set under
"Server Management" / "Network Services" / "MariaDB")

2.) In the MySQL tab untick "Use MySQL" and save.

3.) In the MySQL tab and tick "Use MySQL" as well as "Flush MySQL" and save.

4.) In the SpamAssassin tab make sure that "Use TxRep", "Use Bayes" and
"Auto-Learning" are ticked and for good measure save again.

5.) Check on the command line that you now have a
/etc/mail/spamassassin/sql.cf file. If it is missing, then start over at
step 1.

That should fix the issue. If not or if you need any further assistance,
then please file a "Support Request" via the GUI and make sure to tick
the checkbox "Allow Access" so that I can take a look and fix it for you.