[BlueOnyx:24948] Fresh 5210R install with almalinux - setting up let's Encrypt for admserv is not working

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Thu May 27 07:57:10 -05 2021

Hello,

I did setup a fresh 5210R with almalinux and did all updates.

I try to setup Let's Encrypt for admserver/dovecot/sendmail in /ssl/siteSSL

First try: no ca-certs in /etc/admserv/certs/ was generated -> admserv do not want to start.

Ok, so I did copy it from another server to get admserv running again.

Second try no error message but also no new files in /etc/admserv/certs/ and the certificate shows localhost as hostname.

It seems that actually  Let's Encrypt for the server certs seems not to be working?

Best regards,

Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel