[BlueOnyx:25183] Re: We need excellent and well-written documentation for setting up open source web hosting control panel

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Oct 31 03:58:21 -05 2021

Hello Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming,

> We need excellent and well-written documentation for your open source
> web hosting control panel. Please provide us with links on how to
> setup your open source web hosting control panel.

BlueOnyx is best installed off the provided ISO images. Simply download
the image and boot off it. The on screen instructions will then be
pretty self-explanatory.

Download URL:

https://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=downloads

And here are detailed instructions for the install of BlueOnyx 5210R in
case an ISO install isn't possible:

https://www.blueonyx.it/5210r-manual-install

Beyond that: The BlueOnyx GUI interface has extensive help texts and
also a button at the bottom of each GUI page that leads to a Wiki page
with more information.