[BlueOnyx:25086] 5210R i18n Bug??

K.SASAKI(HIS) sasaki at symphony.co.jp
Wed Sep 8 23:21:27 -05 2021

sorry for sudden mail
My name is Sasaki

I am using Blue Onyx
There is no problem with Japanese processing on the 5209R, but when
registering as a user on the 5210R, I confirmed that the Japanese
processing was not performed correctly.
There is no problem if it is in romaji like "test002" like the
attachment, but you can register with "test" and i18n, but you can not
get the details in UserMod.php and it is not displayed, so save button A
warning message will be displayed if there are required items in

5210R specific issue, occurring on both AlmaLinux / CentOS
It does not occur in the currently released 5209R (CentOS 7.9), so it
seems to be a problem.

I would appreciate it if you could confirm