[BlueOnyx:25108] Re: what version of php...?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Sep 13 15:04:12 -05 2021

Hi Tim,

> Should I uninstall any of my php versions before I start the install
> process of the NEW php, or will it update my existing versions?
> Particularly my 7.4 so it will get updated

It's fine. You can install them right over any version that's already
present.

If you install a PHP version you've not have had before, then (after the
installs) go to "Server Management" / "Security" / "PHP" to enable the
new versions so that they're available for Vsites.

See: https://www.blueonyx.it/multi-php