[BlueOnyx:25112] Re: 5210R Dns_soa.php errors

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Sep 13 22:01:53 -05 2021

Hi yamaguchi hiroyuki,

> I am registering a new domain in DNS of 5210R.
>
> I got an error when I tried to change the SOA.
>
> Is there any way to solve it?

Many thanks for reporting the problem. I confirm that this GUI page on
BlueOnyx 5210R had issues and I could reproduce the problem.

I just published a fixed base-dns module to the BlueOnyx 5210R YUM
repository. However, it may take 15 minutes until the Japanese BlueOnyx
Mirror has fully synchronized again.

To install the fix, please run these two commands as "root" from SSH:

yum clean all
yum update

That should fix the issue.