[BlueOnyx:25134] Re: Quickfix for BO servers with certificates that are old or doesn't work anymore!!!

Rickard Osser rickard.osser at bluapp.com
Thu Sep 30 08:05:19 -05 2021

Hi Michael,
a related but not the same problem.
dovecot wasn't using the chained certificate correctly with the copied
cert-files.
I manually copied /etc/admserv/certs/nginx_cert_ca_combined to both
ca.pem and dovecot.pem in /etc/pki/dovecot/.
After that openssl s_client reported correct certs for the server on
ports 993 and 995.These are all 5210R.

Best regards,Rickard

--
Bluapp AB