[BlueOnyx:25136] Re: Quickfix for BO servers with certificates that are old or doesn't work anymore!!!

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Thu Sep 30 11:05:35 -05 2021

Hello Michael,

would the way described below be the better solution for dovecot in
principle?
That the certificate and intermediate certificates are delivered by dovecot?
If so, could you change it accordingly (for example, the next time the
certificates are generated)?

Best regrads,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel