[BlueOnyx:25146] Let's Encrypt CA cert expiry - permanent fix published

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Sep 30 15:14:39 -05 2021

Hi all,

updates for BlueOnyx 5209R and 5210R:

Code changes in SVN:

https://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset?reponame=&new=4194%40%2F&old=4189%40%2F

base-email:
============

Modified glue/handlers/copy_certs.pl to conditionally merge ca-cert into
dovecot.pem - provided we have intermediates.

This takes care of the fact that Dovecot doesn't use the intermediate
ca.pem (via the "ssl_ca" line) when Dovecot acts as a server. Merging
the ca.pem into dovecot.pem helps us to get around that.

base-ssl:

Updated ACME to the latest version (3.0.1), added requirement for the
"socat" RPM (now required by ACME) and automatically set ACME's
default-ca to "letsencrypt" to use the new LE API URLs.