[BlueOnyx:25379] been hacked

oldcabin webmaster webmasterw117 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:56:35 -05 2022

One of my machines was hacked tonight

I have all the databases from a backup today at 4:30 pm cst so I think I am
good there. They didn't get all my web files just databases

They replaced my database was THEIR database with a ransomware note inside.

I think I can put humpty dumpty back together. Gulp

How do I shut down all http and http on my server till I figure out
what happened?

The one I want to shut down is NOT the hacked sever!

I am preemptively shutting down this machine tillI know happen on my other

When I do this "systemctl stop httpd.service" the web server seems comes
back to life after a while. I want to keep it off till I am ready

Thanks

--Tim

Yikes long day tomorrow