[BlueOnyx:25400] SSL import

Lee Redmayne lee.redmayne at teamsirius.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 06:00:02 -05 2022

All

I remember this being an issue from years ago, but only just dealing with it again on a 5210R.  A CSR was issued in Sausalito for a site, CSR request fine, exports, and shows in /home/sites/site.name/wwwroot/certs.

Got the CSR processed and the cert issued by DigiCert including the intermediate CA which has uploaded fine.  The old 'doesn't recognise the file' appeared, renamed extension to .txt and then recognises - however the import will not complete, giving the "imported certificate does not match the private key" line.

I've edited the renamed txt file and placed the cert request string at the start, again to no avail.  Every time, the same error.

Any suggestions please?