[BlueOnyx:25573] mailman: accepting moderated emails not working

Patrick Koehne patrick at koehne-net.de
Mon Aug 1 11:37:39 -05 2022

Hi All,

I can't get rid of the problem that emails to a moderated mailman-list
can't be accepted by the mailman webpage.

Emails are recieved und on non-moderated lists correctly sent.

Moderated emails to a list are queued and the moderator is recieving the
email to pay attention.

The link to the mailman-webinterface is working.

When I select "accept" (or anything else) for the message und press on
"submit all data" nothing happens. The webpage is reloaded and the
checkboxes are back to "defer" und the emails are still there.

In /var/log/httpd/access_log I can see a POST message in that moment.
That's all.

None of the mailman logs is saying something...

The Webpage URL ist without SSL and the URL response is with :444

Has someone any hints why mailman is not triggered?

Best gregards
Patrick