[BlueOnyx:25585] Re: root directory was gone this AM Unable to logon as root

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Aug 5 10:32:33 -05 2022

> Lost the root dir and can not ssh to root. I can ssh to admin.
> Any Ideas how to fix?

!!!!!   What happened that precipitated that??     Or could it be
something else?   If the actual root directory (as in the root /) was
deleted, that would be catastrophic.   I would imagine that very little
would actually be serviceable on the system (if anything) and would
expect everything to be completely wiped out.

Having some idea of what happened to cause the issue could be
instructive to resolving.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services