[BlueOnyx:25588] BO 5209

180plane 180plane at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 08:20:23 -05 2022

Recently started having this problem where my SMTP Services stop and then
exactly 15 min later it starts up again.

This happens about 6-7 times a day.

*Here is the failed message I get via email;*
Active Monitor has detected recent changes in the state of your server
appliance.
For more details, please see the Active Monitor section of the Server
Desktop.

Summary of changes:

* There is a severe problem with the email system.
 - The SMTP server is not running and could not be restarted. The SMTP
server may shut itself down temporarily under extreme load. Check the CPU
load on the server. If the load does not appear to be the problem, go to
the Server Desktop and try turning the SMTP server off then on again to see
if this corrects the problem. If the SMTP server is still unable to start,
try rebooting the server itself by clicking the Reboot Now button in the
Power menu under System Settings. If the SMTP server is still unable to
start, please refer http://BlueOnyx.it/ <http://blueonyx.it/> for technical
support.

*Here is the message when it starts back up;*
Active Monitor has detected recent changes in the state of your server
appliance.
For more details, please see the Active Monitor section of the Server
Desktop.

Summary of changes:

* The email system is operating normally.
 - The SMTP server is operating normally.