[BlueOnyx:25786] Re: 5211R: errors in postfix, gui and mboxfix.pl

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Dec 6 17:42:35 -05 2022

Hi Juerg,

> 1. Postfix
> /etc/mail/aliases -> no db file
 > /etc/mailman/aliases -> no file (folder does not exists)
 > /etc/mailman/virtual-mailman -> no file (folder does not exists)

This should now mostly be fixed with an updated base-email for 5211R. At
least as far as the "mailman" artifacts in the Postfix configuration go.
As for /etc/mail/aliases? This *should* no longer happen on new
installs, provided that the post install init scripts run properly. I'll
build a new ISO and test this and will also try to replicate this in
another YUM based install on top of a "naked" AlmaLinux.

> 2. GUI TCP Settings
> When I try to save the TCP Settings in the GUI (System Settings - TCP
> IP) I get an internal server error

Fixed with an updated base-alpine for BlueOnyx 5211R that I just published.

> 3. /etc/cron.daily/mboxfix.pl
> This bug also occurs in 5210R. Because the script don't have often to

That's now also fixed in the updated base-email for 5210R and 5211R that
I just published.

Many thanks again! Much appreciated!