[BlueOnyx:25792] Re: 5209R/5210R/5211R: ISO images updated

ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Wed Dec 7 06:46:11 -05 2022

I also just tried the default with LVM makes no difference.

The admserv works during the first boot after the install, but doesn't
launch after any subsequent reboots.

I don't enter an IPv6 address because I don't have one.
Perhaps that is causing a problem.

That browser tries to insert the word admin into the IPv6 address field
which I then delete and leave empty.

Also, every install I get the Active Monitor warning about no Internet
connection after an install.

There is no problem starting the admserv manually, it just refuses to
start after a reboot.

- Ernie.