[BlueOnyx:25797] Re: 5209R/5210R/5211R: ISO images updated

ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Wed Dec 7 16:49:49 -05 2022

Hi Michael,
that update got rid of the gencerts error, but the admserv still doesn't
want to start.

[root at bx4 log]# systemctl status admserv-php-fpm.service
× admserv-php-fpm.service - AdmServ PHP FastCGI Process Manager
      Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/admserv-php-fpm.service;
enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
      Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2022-12-08 07:20:37
AEST; 1min 42s ago
    Main PID: 1730 (code=exited, status=70)
         CPU: 27ms

Dec 08 07:20:36 bx4 systemd[1]: admserv-php-fpm.service: Main process
exited, code=exited, status=70/SOFTWARE
Dec 08 07:20:36 bx4 systemd[1]: admserv-php-fpm.service: Failed with
result 'exit-code'.
Dec 08 07:20:36 bx4 systemd[1]: Failed to start AdmServ PHP FastCGI
Process Manager.
Dec 08 07:20:37 bx4 systemd[1]: admserv-php-fpm.service: Scheduled
restart job, restart counter is at 5.
Dec 08 07:20:37 bx4 systemd[1]: Stopped AdmServ PHP FastCGI Process
Manager.
Dec 08 07:20:37 bx4 systemd[1]: admserv-php-fpm.service: Start request
repeated too quickly.
Dec 08 07:20:37 bx4 systemd[1]: admserv-php-fpm.service: Failed with
result 'exit-code'.
Dec 08 07:20:37 bx4 systemd[1]: Failed to start AdmServ PHP FastCGI
Process Manager.

I have run out of ideas, unless it has something to do with having to
run QEMU in host mode instead of kvm64.

I have never had this problem with any prior version of BX or BQ.

- Ernie.