[BlueOnyx:25803] Re: 5211R: errors in postfix, gui and mboxfix.pl

Juerg Sommer jsommer at emailto.ch
Thu Dec 8 14:52:34 -05 2022

Hi Michael

 > Anyway: I just published these YUM updates, a new ISO image for 5211R
and new disk images.
 > In your case installing the YUM updates should fix your BlueOnyx
5211R as it will now make sure that the right sendmail.mc is present.

Thanks for your explanations and fixes. I'm in an early test-state and
always roll back to a snapshot before "dnf groupinstall blueonyx". So I
can see if everything works fine on a clean install. I'll test it
tomorrow with a fresh installation and will give you feedback, if
everything works fine then. At this time, I already manually patched
sendmail.cf, so I can't test your hotfix (and for me, a hot fix is not
necessary).

Regards,
Juerg