[BlueOnyx:25837] Easy-Migrate

kmrichardson at rogers.com kmrichardson at rogers.com
Wed Dec 14 11:51:04 -05 2022

Good Morning

We're doing our final cut over of servers from 5209R to 5210R
When we do the mysql transfer we noticed it's missing alarge amount of the
databases

Most of these were created via Phpadmin  and for some reason they will not
get dumped in to the /home/.easy-migrate/ folders

But when we do the dump manually there is a huge size difference

Manually we get 4,050,618 KB and with easy-migrate we get 36KB

mysqldump -u root -p --all-databases > /home/.easy-migrate/mysql-all-dbs.sql
Give us all of the database

/usr/sausalito/sbin/easy-migrate.pl --source xxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx -p 2224
--mysql only give us 36KB file

Any thoughts?