[BlueOnyx:25857] Re: Real Time access analysis (and better stats)

Juerg Sommer jsommer at emailto.ch
Wed Dec 28 08:38:31 -05 2022

Hi Michael

Thanks for your updates!

Monitorix won't work on my servers (neither on existing servers nor on a
freshly installed test VM). I have to install "perl-Config-General",
after that everything works fine. There's a missing dependency on the
rpm package.

GoAccess: I have to test it tomorrow then logrotate affected. I
excecuted the logrotate commands manually which will create the json
files, but the web site on virtual hosts does not offer valid GoAccess
statistic. But maybe tomorrow, when logrotate was executed regulary, it
does. Does GoAccess needs more than a json-file in
/home/sites/{sitename}/var/logs/2022/12/28?

I'll check GoAccess tomorrow again.

Regards,
Juerg