[BlueOnyx:25336] Re: DKIM How To 5209R ?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Feb 1 11:55:07 -05 2022

Hi Meaulnes,

> the link says: How to configure DKIM & SPF & DMARC on *Sendmail* for
> multiple domains on CentOS 7
>
> does this work on a 5210R and for Procmail, too?
Darren said he needed it for 5209R, so I specifically dug out a guide
that will work on CentOS 7 based 5209R.

On 5210R it would be similar, but with differences. Procmail doesn't
play any role in this, as OpenDKIM is tied into the MTA via Milters.

The MTA on 5209R is Sendmail.

On 5210R the MTA can either be Sendmail (which the CentOS 7 guide
covers), or Postfix. If you want to run OpenDKIM with Postfix, you'd
need to Google for instructions that explain how to use OpenDKIM with
Postfix.

In the 5210R Postfix I made an addition to allow for easy integration of
Milters. Check /etc/postfix/milters.d/00-sample.cf for examples. Config
files in the directory /etc/postfix/milters.d/ get parsed automatically
and their contends are then added automatically to the general Postfix
configuration whenever Postfix is restarted. I did this for easy
integration of the AV-SPAM milters with the idea in mind that people
might want to add their own milters easily as well.