[BlueOnyx:25341] Re: Disable the /icons directory server wide

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Feb 17 21:02:33 -05 2022

Dear Lorrie,

> This is Lorrie Tetlow, Chuck 's widow.
> Chuck always spoke highly of you, so I wanted to let you know
> Chuck passed away from Covid on 9 Sept.

I'm really sorry to hear of Chuck's passing and would like to offer my
sincere condolences. Chuck has been a very valued and appreciated member
of our community for more than ten years. We will miss his insights, his
helpful comments and his naturally good spirits.

All the best to you and your family, Lorrie.

> Please remove him from your list.
I will do so at once. Again, my sincere condolences.