[BlueOnyx:25285] Re: awstats

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Tue Jan 4 01:42:10 -05 2022

Michael, thanks for the reply

well, configuration seems all good, Vsite Usage Information is 5 years, nothing is purged, and for each day of the year there is a round 22kb «web.cache» file, like .../var/logs/2021/10/11/web.cache

nevertheless the awstats data is empty since April 2021 and — strange enough — Webalizer *does* show continuous activity...

but also Site Management > Usage Information > Web says «No data were found for activity during the period specified. You may want to try another set of dates.» (see screenshots) and the same at Usage Information > Email, I can't get data either

what am I doing wrong? anyone else having this problem?

thanks and best regards

で⊃ Meaulnes Legler
Zurich, Switzerland
+41¦0 44 260-1660