[BlueOnyx:25290] Re: awstats

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jan 6 11:04:32 -05 2022

Hi all,

> he answered that he was sick (hopefully not Covid!) and would look at it
> in a couple of days

Yeah, my wife and I are now participating for the second time (December
2019, January 2022) in the public beta test of the Chinese bioweapon. So
far: 1/10 stars. Comes across like a badly plagiarized copy of the
common cold. It's even missing features, like no running nose. Just a
pretty scratchy throat, burning sensation in the back of the nose,
headache, slight respiratory issues and the odd pain in the back and
major joints.

My wife is now on day eight of it and riding it out already. I'm on day
three and fortunately didn't have it as bad as she's had it initially.

Should be good again in a week or ten days.