[BlueOnyx:25304] Re: FTP access with Public Key

K Richardson kmrichardson at rogers.com
Wed Jan 19 19:49:42 -05 2022

Thanks for getting back to me Michael

I'm at a lost as well, I just think that a user that can get to the root of
the users folder is dangerous
I not sure how to get around that at all
If they are siteadmin I would think they would be locked to their folder
only

It would only be admin of the vsite that would have access to all those
folders

Is there away to remove the /users/ from the config so they can't get back
to that root directory? Once they logged in they are pushed to the users
folder and that's where they get locked in to?

I'm sure I'm no help at all