[BlueOnyx:25322] Re: CVE-2021-4034 (PwnKit) *** IMPORTANT ***

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jan 26 00:32:41 -05 2022

Hi all,

> Yes, the BlueOnyx YUM repositories are currently borked. :-(
>
> Am on it. Should have them up again in a few minutes.

The BlueOnyx YUM repositories are working again. Sorry, that was a
stupid mistake unrelated to the "Polkit" fix. Somehow the toplevel YUM
repo had switched from running a fully configured Apache to a
semi-configured Nginx. I turned off (and disabled) Nginx and restarted
Apache and that brought the repositories back online.

One good good thing came from that, though: This allowed me to find a
weak link in our distributed repository architecture. The subsequent
mirrors should still work even if the toplevel repository doesn't. Which
clearly wasn't the case due to a callback whose "continue on error"
didn't work. That's going to be fixed in a few minutes as well.