[BlueOnyx:25330] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Failed to mount /sysroot (metadata corruption detected) BO 5209R

Blueonyx Blueonyx at Ceelie.info
Sat Jan 29 08:15:40 -05 2022

I find it more than a little worrying. Had this once before after a kernel update. Then it was solved by removing the new kernel and booting the previous one. Only thing I can think of is that the raid card is becoming EOL.
-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: Michael Stauber <mstauber at blueonyx.it>Very good. I'm glad you managed to solve it. It's still strange that it did this on disks just barely half a year old. That's pretty unusual and a little worrying.