[BlueOnyx:25501] DKIM

Meaulnes Legler bluelist at waveweb.ch
Fri Jul 8 09:55:32 -05 2022

hello

I presume some of you think that DKIM is more snake oil than an
effective remedy against spam, but I still want to give it a try... So
many e-mails sent from my server get tagged in the recipient's mailboxes
that an improvement of that server's reputation in all those databases
(they moan «not signed with DKIM») might maybe help.

Instructions at e.g.
https://www.agari.com/email-security-blog/dkim-setup/ say that one has
to install a DKIM package like OpenDKIM (http://opendkim.org/)

Now, is this compatible with BlueOnyx? Has anyone done this before and
could explain how-to? I don't want to mess around with stuff I'm not
really used to like compiling and such...

Thank you and best regards

で⊃ Meaulnes Legler
Zurich, Switzerland
+41¦0 44 260-1660