[BlueOnyx:25552] Re: DKIM

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jul 29 13:31:20 -05 2022

Hi Adam,

> A long-time client informed me today that RoundCube emails sent to Gmail bounce back, and the rejection message says no SPF or DKIM found.
> This was never previously an issue.
> I've installed DKIM on my DNS via a Plesk server, and it's quite easy.  Gmail problems were fixed immediately.
> In referencing a previous thread, “yum install opendkim” says no package available.
> 5209R /  CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core) at Virtbiz.
> Can anyone help, please?

Very well. I just dropped the OpenDKIM (and its dependencies) from Epel
into the BlueOnyx 5209R and BlueOnyx 5210R YUM repositories.

You should be able to install it this way:

yum install opendkim

Let me know if you run into any problems like missing dependencies or
similar and I'll fetch what else might be missing as well.