[BlueOnyx:25349] Re: DNS entries using underscore

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 15:58:02 -05 2022

Hi Michael

    > I just published YUM updates which now allow a leading underscore in DNS
    > records. I also published a one-off YUM update for 5208R.

This unfortunately still doesn't work.
Microsoft365 needs CNAMES for DKIM records:

All the DKIM Keys have the same format.
In the example below you can replace contoso-com with your domain name and contoso.onmicrosoft.com with your onmicrosoft.com domain.

Host: selector1._domainkey
Value: selector1-contoso-com._domainkey.contoso.onmicrosoft.com

Host: selector2._domainkey
Value: selector2-contoso-com._domainkey.contoso.onmicrosoft.com

Unfortunately BlueOnyx DNS GUI will still not accept adding these records. Fix this field! :-/

Regards

Colin