[BlueOnyx:25366] Re: Root/admin passwd problems

Arie Ceelie Cosmic.Dancer at Ceelie.info
Sat Mar 19 14:53:21 -05 2022

It is getting worse. Cannot login by SSH. Logged in by webmin, started a
terminal, and did run /usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient

result:
[root at cosmicserver ~]# /usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient
100 CSCP/0.99
200 READY
202 GOODBYE

Tried the next step:
[root at cosmicserver ~]# cat /etc/passwd|grep ^admin:x|wc -l

Result:

cat /etc/passwd|grep ^admin:x|wc -l
1

Running rpm -Va now.... but I guess it's just a EOL on this server.

Tnx bro.