[BlueOnyx:25417] Re: SSL import

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri May 6 20:52:26 -05 2022

Hi Lee,

> I do still have the CSR and it's still present on the 5210R as 'request'.  I've verified the CSR tallies with what was sent to the provider.
>
> However, it just will not import unfortunately - despite the fact this 5210R issued the CSR.

The CSR is not the problem. The key seems to be the problem. The key is
never submitted during the process because it has to remain private.

The certificate you got in return for the CSR doesn't match with the
key. Which might indicate another key was generated in between and that
now neither matches the CSR or the certificate.

Check the date on the key and see if it is any newer than the CSR. If it
is, then that's the problem.